Guiding You Through the Immigration Process
Experienced Columbus Immigration Lawyers
An immigration issue can easily jeopardize you or your business’ future without the proper legal representation. Seek the immediate assistance of our knowledgeable legal team at Brown Immigration Law, a firm focused solely on protecting the rights of individuals, families and corporations across the United States and throughout the world. Our Columbus immigration attorneys genuinely care about the needs of our clients and desire to obtain the end result that is best for your unique situation.
Top Rated Immigration Firm
As a former District Director with the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), Attorney Robert Brown has a unique perspective after directly with immigration issues for decades. Along with another partner at the firm, Aleksandar Cuic, they have both been named to the list of Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Star SM . Additionally, Attorney Rishi Oza has been named as an Avvo Clients' Choice Attorney for Immigration in 2013.
We can assist you with the following kinds of immigration cases:
- Green Cards – If you are seeking to become a lawful permanent resident in the U.S., you can pursue a green card through various channels. Permanent residency can be obtained through the adjustment of status process for those currently residing in the U.S., or via consular processing for those currently still living in their home county.
- Asylum – Asylum is available for those who have fled their homeland, or a fearful of returning, based on their race, religion, political opinion, social group or national origin.
- Visas – Whether you need a visa to work, visit or live in the United States, there are numerous visa options available. From permanent employment-based visas to family-based and fiancé visas, talk with a qualified lawyer about which is the right choice for your specific situation.
- Naturalization & Citizenship – Immigrants may be eligible to apply to become a U.S. citizen if they meet the naturalization requirements. It is highly recommend that those seeking citizenship retain an immigration attorney, as the application and interview process can be complex.
- Employment-Based Immigration – The U.S. government has created complicated processes and lengthy processing times for businesses that want to hire foreign nationals. There are five types of permanent employee visas including EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5. For those wanting to live and work temporarily in the U.S., our firm can assist with obtaining non-immigrant visas such as B-1, E-1 & E-2, F-1, H, I, J, L, O, P, Q, R-1 and TN/NAFTA.
- Deportation / Removal Defense – If an immigrant has entered the U.S. unlawfully, violated their visa status or committed certain crimes, they can be deported. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and their staff of attorneys handle removal proceedings, requiring aggressive defense strategies from an experienced lawyer to stay in the country.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to unite families on American soil, assist in bringing the most qualified candidates to continue your business’ growth and help immigrants to remain in the United States. You have worked hard to create a life for you and your family - let us guide you through the immigration process and safeguard your future!
Ready to tell us about your immigration case? Call us at (614) 358-5554 to request an initial case evaluation today.
To receive reliable and attentive legal guidance for your immigration case, don't hesitate to contact our team today.